Hi everyone, guess what? WE'RE HIRING!
Salamandra UK is growing, and we're always on the hunt for fresh and talented people in all of the three sectors we specialise in: ANIMATION, BRANDING, and WEB-DEVELOPMENT.
So let us tell you a little about ourselves, and then you can tell us a little about you.
Salamandra Digital & Design is a visual content marketing agency, which specialises in animation, brand, and web design.
Since our early days in 2014, we have continuously managed to evolve and grow not only as a start-up business, but also as a team, where we pride ourselves in delivering excellence on all three aspects of the business.
WORKING WITH US:
- Opportunity to really make a difference in a company and make your mark working in various industries for large and small businesses
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment where you will be able to grow and hugely improve your skills
- Work in an agile environment where you are never left alone and everyone is constantly available to help (priceless, believe me)
- Quality banter, bottomless tea, coffee and biscuits!!
- A relaxed environment with toys around the office to undoubtedly trigger your creative side
- Close proximity to both local train stations, pubs (very important for team drinks!), and Windsor’s town centre
- Based in Eton, you will have the Windsor castle less than a 5 minutes (lovely) walk away
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Salamandra is seeking an experienced Marketing and Social Media practitioner to join our team and help deliver amazing content for our Social Media platforms and Marketing campaigns.
For the right person, this could either be a full time or part time permanent position, working from our studios in Eton. Working alongside the sales and creative team, we will need you to be up to date with the current trends in the industry, think on your feet and create excellently written content.
In return, we offer a competitive salary in a growing business, and the opportunity to join a diverse, fast-paced, creative and dynamic team. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
We expect an excellent level of writing, with lots of originality, imagination and range of tone. You will already have gained your Marketing experience and have a full understanding of campaign management and insight measurement to capitalise on ROI.
You should possess strong communication skills and must be able to take ownership of your own projects and initiatives. You will also work closely with other team members and make joint decisions on new posts and blogs.
Proactive, creative and committed, are some of the key traits we would expect. While we work in an agile environment where everyone proactively helps each other, we also expect you to be able to work independently on projects and tasks assigned to you. Bearing in mind that a company’s success is always down to its employees, we expect you to be very dedicated, ensuring you work hard towards your personal improvement as well as towards the company’s success.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Degree in a relevant subject
- At least 2 years work experience in this field
- Proven track record in setting up and reviewing Marketing Campaigns
- Proven track record in running Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram)
- Flawless Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- An excellent range of vocabulary and ideas surrounding the Animation and Design industry
- Ability to understand the tone of the business and translate that into written content - from short, punchy posts, to case studies and blogs as well as reacting to comments in real time
PREFERABLE ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Knowledge of the Buffer Platform
- Knowledge of Mail Chimp and Other Campaign Sites
Sound like you? - Email your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Got something different to offer?
We’re always looking for talented people to keep our eye on, so whether you're looking to get some work experience, an internship, or you are a freelancer with some skills to wow us, get in touch and show us what you can do. Please send your CV/Portfolio to: email@example.com