Salamandra UK is growing, and we're always on the hunt for fresh and talented people in the sectors we specialise in: ANIMATION & DESIGN
So let us tell you a little about ourselves, and then you can tell us a little about you.
Salamandra Digital & Design is a visual content marketing agency, which specialises in animation, brand, and web design.
Since our early days in 2014, we have continuously managed to evolve and grow not only as a start-up business, but also as a team, where we pride ourselves in delivering excellence on all three aspects of the business.
WORKING WITH US:
- Opportunity to really make a difference in a company and make your mark working in various industries for large and small businesses
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment where you will be able to grow and hugely improve your skills
- Work in an agile environment where you are never left alone and everyone is constantly available to help (priceless, believe me)
- Quality banter, bottomless tea, coffee and biscuits!!
- A relaxed environment with toys around the office to undoubtedly trigger your creative side
- Close proximity to both local train stations, pubs (very important for team drinks!), and Windsor’s town centre
- Based in Eton, you will have the Windsor castle less than a 5 minutes (lovely) walk away
Are you super-efficient, friendly and pro-active?
Starting immediately, we are offering a PA role to help free up our CEO’s time from organising and administrative tasks to spend the maximum time on strategic tasks instead.
You will work directly for the CEO and along with our experienced animation and design teams in Eton and Dundee.
This is a full-time position based at our Eton offices. Salary will depend on experience.
You should be the kind of person who can commit to any project, with a pro-active attitude and strong initiative. A details-oriented person who handles pressure and responsibility well, but still knows how to have fun. We have a dynamic, fast paced, and exciting work environment, and are looking for someone who is willing to get stuck in and involved in studio life at Salamandra.uk. Most importantly, you should love all aspects of animation and design, and aspire to work in a creative environment.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments and controlling access to the CEO
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses and month end reports for bookkeeper/accountant
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO, which might include research, corporate governance compliance, fund/grant applications etc
At least two-year previous experience, preferably in the creative/agency sector.
A degree in communications, PR or a business subject will be an advantage, as will knowledge of the animation and design industry.
Key skills required:
- Discretion and trustworthiness, as you will often be party to confidential/sensitive information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company specific software used
- Very personable, with great people skills
- Not afraid to learn and ask questions
If you feel like this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, send an email to email@example.com telling us why you’d be perfect, and which song has been inspiring you this week.
Got something different to offer?
We’re always looking for talented people to keep our eye on, so whether you're looking to get some work experience, an internship, or you are a freelancer with some skills to wow us, get in touch and show us what you can do. Please send your CV/Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org