6-month contract internship, with a view to extending/permanent position
WHO WE ARE:
At Salamandra, we’re a creative bunch that has been telling stories since 2014. We bring brand stories alive via creations in animation, branding and web design. The art of story-telling will never get old and it’s something we’re super passionate about, and we get to work with clients who cover a whole range of industries (from Major
Movie Blockbuster franchises to one person start ups). We get a real kick for what we do because we love to create, inspire and captivate our clients’ audiences.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for someone to join our journey. We’re expanding the Salamandra team and looking for a Social Media, Marketing and Sales Intern, with the potential of a full-time position.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain lots of hands-on experience working within a fast-paced agency. Based in a studio in Eton, you’ll be working alongside the rest of the Salamandra team, responsible for all of the social media platforms, implementing creative campaigns, creating innovative and engaging content for the website.
Your main responsibilities will be managing all our social media platforms, increasing our database and generating leads, writing engaging and quirky content for social media and blogs, as well as creating and curating email campaigns.
Want to join the Salamandra family?
- Innovative and creative
- Someone who can think outside the box
- Someone with savvy writing skills
- Creative, motivated and passionate
- Willing to learn
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING/RESPONSABILITIES:
- Grow our presence on our social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, ensuring our brand consistency.
- Develop and create engaging content for our blog page. Basic knowledge of WordPress is desirable.
- Curate content for our social media channels and future campaigns, as well as managing the social media calendar.
- Create content for email campaigns.
- Analyse and collect data, that can be strategically used for future email and social campaigns.
- Manage and continuously update our CRM system, so a basic knowledge of CRM is desirable.
- Drive sales through marketing and create lead generation.
Most of all, you’ll have to be enthusiastic and a go-getter. Does this sound like you? Well, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Top quality office banter
- Grow your skills within the company
- Encompassing and supporting team
- Expand your knowledge outside your speciality
- Corporate Social Responsibility day(s)
Got something different to offer?
We’re always looking for talented people to keep our eye on, so whether your looking to get some work experience, and internship, or you are a freelancer with some skills to wow us, get in touch and show us what you can do.